updated: 14 Mar 2017
- Serve as liaison between the WSLS and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to address DOT surveying and mapping related standards and policies.
- Provide communication between the DOT and WSLS in the interest of maintaining a cooperative private/public partnership with the goal of furthering the interests of the surveying profession within DOT and the transportation industry at large.
- Provide communication and updates to the WSLS membership on changes to DOT policy and practices including changes to the FDM and surveying and mapping related manuals.
- Communication will be provided by periodic reports to the WSLS Board of Directors and articles to be published in the Wisconsin Professional Surveyor and on the WSLS Website.
- Provide information to the Board relative to Prevailing Wage Rates as related to the David Bacon Act.
- The WSLS committee Co-Chair will represent WSLS at the Annual DOT Survey Meeting and periodic PUG meetings.
630 S. 36th Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
(O) (715) 845-1081
(C) (715) 305-5491
3502 Kinsman Blvd.
Madison, WI 53704