LandTech Surveying, LLC is a Southeastern Wisconsin based business that provides professional surveying and land planning services to Landowners, Contractors, Developers, Engineering firms, Architectural firms, Utility Companies, and Municipalities. LandTech has a wide variety of project experience including residential, commercial, industrial surveying along with roadway and construction staking. LandTech’s goal is to be our Clients’ first choice for all their land surveying needs. LandTech uses the latest field equipment and surveying software to ensure the client has quality results. We strive for professionalism and a commitment to long-term relationships.
Under the supervision and direction of a Professional Land Surveyor the candidate will be trained in the following areas:
· Perform a variety of in-office and field tasks associated with land surveying.
· Use of CAD to draft surveys
· Conduct research to obtain the appropriate public documents from various sources.
· Interpret and creation of accurate field notes and sketches.
· High School diploma
· Candidate must possess a strong sense of self-motivation, responsibility and a willingness to learn and advance in the career.
· Must have good communication, organizational and analytical skills.
· Must have strong math skills.
· Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· Personal time off
· 401(k) with Company Match
This candidate should have a desire to improve and expand their current surveying knowledge and experience. If interested in the above position, please submit a resume and cover letter to John Downing at [email protected]