LandTech Surveying, LLC is a Southeastern Wisconsin based business that provides professional surveying and land planning services to Landowners, Contractors, Developers, Engineering firms, Architectural firms, Utility Companies, and Municipalities. LandTech has a wide variety of project experience including residential, commercial, industrial surveying along with roadway and construction staking. LandTech’s goal is to be our Clients’ first choice for all their land surveying needs. LandTech uses the latest field equipment and surveying software to ensure the client has quality results. We strive for professionalism and a commitment to long-term relationships.
· Perform a variety of in-office and field tasks associated with land surveying.
· Perform Boundary surveys, Topographic surveys and Construction layout.
· Conduct research to obtain the appropriate public documents from various sources.
· Collecting of field data by use of robotic total station and GPS for different types of surveys.
· Process conventional and GPS data.
· Drafting of surveys using Carlson Survey or Autocad.
· Interpret and creation of accurate field notes and sketches.
· Field setup for various construction staking projects (new homes, curb and gutter, roads, etc.)
· High School diploma with 5 years of surveying experience, with a 2 year associate’s degree or 4 year degree in land surveying, or Level II CST or equivalent.
· Proficient with total station, GPS and data collectors.
· AutoCad or Carlson Survey experience preferred.
· Must be able to coordinate with project management and contractors to create a weekly work schedule.
· Candidate must possess a strong sense of self-motivation, responsibility and a willingness to learn and advance in the career.
· Must have good communication, organizational and analytical skills.
· Must have strong math skills.
· Must be able to read construction plans.
· Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· Personal time off
· 401(k) with Company Match
This candidate should have a desire to improve and expand their current surveying knowledge and experience. If interested in the above position, please submit a resume and cover letter to John Downing at [email protected]