Updated: March 26th 2020
MADISON AREA SURVEYORS COUNCIL
AFFILIATED WITH THE WISCONSIN SOCIETY OF LAND SURVEYORS
|President: Bob ONeill
Vice President: Adam Gile
Secretary/Treasurer: Jim Morrow
WSLS Rep: Julius Smith
Past President: Alysen Tierney
Contacts; Bob O'Neill Web Page
MASC Meetings Cancelled.
Safer at Home Order, Emergency Order #12 prohibits our meetings.
As soon as the order is revoked we will schedule MASC Meetings.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020 Sun Prairie Historical Museum115 East Main Street Sun Prairie WI
Program; Diggers Hotline, Adam Gile from MG&E
A discussion on Diggers Hotline. Keven Boyer’s Diggers hotline Issues Spread sheet.
Also a tour of the Land Surveying display at the Museum.
Madison College (aka MATC) Civil/Surveying Spring Career Fair March 11th 2020.
Around 20 Employers reserve tables to look for employment opportunities.
MASC President Bob O’Neill reserved a table to discuss advantages of membership in MASC & WSLS
and available scholarships.
Dan Birrenkot is coordinating the Bill Waumbach Memorial Monument at Patrick Marsh Sun Prairie.
Wednesday, February 11th., Monkeyshines Bar & Grill 6209 McKee Rd. Fitchburg, WI.
Discussion on MASC Bylaws update
Alysen Tierney was awarded $1000 by MASC to help support her attendance of the 2020 Amsterdam FIG working week to represent the WSLS to the International Surveying community and Network with Young Surveyors Groups from around the World.
MASC to award $750 Scholarship to Andrew DeYoung at the April 14th. Meeting at Madison College.
- Tuesday April 14th. Madison College scholarships
- Wednesday May 13th. Tyranena Beer Gardens
- TBD June Xth. Joint Meeting Southwest Chapter.
- Tuesday July 14th. Madison Mallard vs Lake shore Chinooks
- No August Meeting WSLS Summer Meeting
- Wednesday September 9th. Olbrich Beer Garden
- Tuesday October 13th. Madison College scholarships
- Wednesday November 11th. City of Madison
Tuesday December 8th. Banquet Planner at Banquet location.
MASC 2020 Banquet
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Boulder Brew Pub
- WSLS Summer Meeting , Friday, August 9th –Saturday, August 10th
MASC March Meeting
Program; Bob Kilburn of Leica Geosystems
March 12 2019 MASC Meeting
MASC Banquet 1/8/2019
Gavin Gear being Presented the MASC Scholarship by President Alysen Tierney
Gavin Gear being presented the Seiler/WSLS Foundation Chapter Scholarship by Terry Lueschow.
Passing of the gavel from now past President Alysen Tierney to President Elect Bob ONeill.
Todd Buhr (left Center) attended the Sino American Survey Competition Washington DC. He presented his slide show to MASC of the event.
November 14th. 2018 MASC Meeting at Berntsen
MASC Picnic Meeting Tuesday July 10th. 2018
Joint Meeting MASC and Southwest Chapter 6/19/18
° 2018 MASC scholarship presented by President Alysen Tierney
- Alex Mayou won a $750 MASC scholarship
° Seiler / WSLS scholarship
- Alex Mayou center won a $1000 Seiler / WSLS scholarship
- Terry Lueschow from Seiler and Dan Birrenkott WSLS Foundation presented the scholarship.