16 Dec 2017: Since there were no solutions submitted, we're leaving this puzzle open for the time being. To help you along, we've added more letters to the answer grid.
Each numbered line in the Answer Grid consists of a single or multiple word answer.
Use the numbered Clues to determine each corresponding answer.
Each underscore represents a letter in the answer - blanks between words aren’t included. Except for the first, each answer begins with the last letter of the previous answer.
1. Forty poles
2. Shortest distance on a geoid
3. Red earl
Remember to think outside the box (remember who created this puzzle).
A few letters have been included in the Answer Grid to help you along.
1. My chain is 7.92 inches short because of this.
2. GPS on the move.
3. Bottom of the bag.
4. Mechanical computing device named for its inventor.
5. Incorrectly inclined tiara.
6. Point directly below an observer.
7. It's like a really really short NASCAR track.
8. The deepest path to follow.
9. On the level, I mean, mean sea level, see?
10. No, it’s not turning down an invitation.
11. If it "floats your canoe."
12. This bar brings things to a halt.
13. Just waiting for my suit.
14. Gave it a go in Ohio.
15. It gets tighter going in.
16. The UW is one of these institutions.
17. Going off on one.
18. Written cravat wearing instructions.
19. A sound way of measuring.
20. Go back to the tavern again.
21. A leftover.
22. An oak that’s in the way.
23. Outside of what it says.
24. You’ve got stones.
25. A shared characteristic of adverse possession and Billy the Kid.
26. Well placed location for determining the earth's circumference.
28. Name common to a Wis PLS surveyor and "Number 9" band member.
29. Well, not exactly...
30. Relating to lake abutting property.
31. Famous for his cone.
32. A base you can really screw up.
|Dennis Melichar||02 Jan|
updated 02 Jan 2018