update 14 Mar 2017
- Contact all new members to welcome them to the WSLS.
- Provide new members a chapter listing with contact information and encourage their participation in a chapter near them.
- Provide new members a listing of WSLS committees and encourage their participation and support.
- Contact all new registrants and supply them with a membership application and inform them of a free one year WSLS membership.
- Work with the Executive Director in contacting past members to encourage them to continue or renew their membership and support the WSLS.
- Contact vendors to solicit their membership in the WSLS as sustaining members.
- The chair will solicit participation of others to review and recommend changes to the member’s benefits section on the WSLS website.
- Proofread and contribute to the updating of the Wisconsin Surveyor Firm Directory.
- Develop a method to educate chapters to recruit area surveyors that are not members of WSLS.
- Obtain a list of all licensed surveyors of the state to compare with membership list and identify who are not members of WSLS. Reach out to nonmembers.