updated: 14 Mar 2017
- Assemble a compilation of County water related ordinances, regulations, and contacts for distribution to the membership and inclusion on the WSLS website.
- Provide examples of survey practices, certificates and notations that are of benefit to surveyors relative to water and wetland related issues.
- Monitor, interpret, and report on water related regulations that have the potential to impact surveyors.
- Provide updates to the Board and membership on changes to water related regulations and State agency policies.
- Develop and update a position paper detailing riparian boundary interpretation based on current statutes, administrative code and case law.
Anthony J. Gromacki
W62 N215 Washington Ave.
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(O) (262) 376-4246
(C) (262) 844-4404