updated: 20 Jan 2020
- Maintain the WSLS website.
- Provide access to members for social media platforms and to mediate those platforms
- Provides access to chapters, committees, and special members so that those members have the ability to post information regarding their respective groups and/or intentions.
- Makes recommendation to the WSLS Board on future needs regarding major changes in content, website design, layout, etc.
- Provide training available in a “members only” area of the website that has instructions to those that have access to post items to the website and updates this information when needed.
- Provide written report for each Board of Directors meeting.
Joseph Tew PLS
Bob O' Neill
Advisor: Jerry Mahun