Last update: 12 Jul 2015
1. Work with Chapters and Committees to ensure their respective pages are updated
2. Engage the membership to contribute news and calendar items as well as feedback.
3. Evaluate future website maintenace strategy. These should include, but not be limited to:
- Continue using the current all-volunteer model with approporiate modifications.
- Hire a third party to maintain and evolve the site as per WSLS criteria. The party could be from inside or outside WSLS but must be familiar with our needs as well as the Joomla! Content Management System.
- Turn the whole site over to a webservice and let them host, design, and maintain the site.
4. Continue refining the website by updating current areas (Store, FAQ, News, etc) and adding missing elements (eg, Find a Surveyor).
(C) (715) 896-3178
Jeff Austin, Brenda Hemstead, Brad Nelson, Joseph Tew, Frank Thousand
|11 Apr Teleconference||Agenda||Draft Minutes|