The Women Surveyors Summit, hosted by Future Surveyors Foundation, is held to support and promote diversity in the land surveying profession. This online, virtual event is the 2nd Women Surveyors Summit. This is a "for women, by women" event and will include opportunities for continuing education. Networking, a panel discussion, and a seminar with breakouts are scheduled. All women in the profession are invited, from entry level to licensed land surveyors.
With your registration, you will receive an Event T-shirt (delivered after the event)!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
July 22, 2021 Thursday
- 1pm - 2pm Opening/Welcome Session
- 2pm - 4pm Difficult Conversations, 2 PDHs
- Edie Harrison will navigate the topic of Difficult Conversations. She will review how we frame "difficult" and discuss the types of difficult conversations we face in our careers as women in a male dominated profession. There will be breakout sessions for small group discussions to dig deeper into what makes the conversation difficult as well as discovering the "good" that comes from those difficult conversations.
- 4:30pm - 6:30pm Happy Hour
July 23, 2021 Friday
- 10am – 12pm Diversity Panel Discussion, 2 PDHs
- How can we, as land surveyors, promote and diversify our profession? Join us to hear what 3 organizations are doing and how you can help! Bring your questions, experiences and any info you'd like to share on the topic to this sure to be interactive session! Panel will feature:
- Heather Sides, moderator and Future Surveyor's Foundation Vice President
- Anna Rios, Future Surveyor’s Foundation President
- Get Kids into Survey
- Marisa Trzemzalski, NCEES
To Register, go to www.futuresurveyors.org and look for Women Surveyors Summit link in top right corner.
Virginia Winberg, PS