SURVEY PROJECT MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR
The Sigma Group, Inc. has a need for a Survey Project Manager who is experienced in land surveying for private and public projects in the municipal, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. A qualified candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience providing survey services. Other necessary skills include:
- PLS License
- Experience with ALTA Surveys and Certified Survey Maps
- Experience reviewing title reports.
- High level of technical expertise
- Candidate should have experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Strong communication and management skills
- This position is an office position with some field work required.
The Sigma Group, Inc. is a growing civil and environmental engineering firm located near downtown Milwaukee, in the Menomonee Valley. This position is a special opportunity for a land surveyor to join a growing firm that has been involved in much of the recent development in Southeast Wisconsin.
Our Milwaukee-based staff includes registered professional engineers in civil, mechanical, structural, environmental, and chemical disciplines; registered land surveyors; construction inspectors; certified asbestos supervisors/inspectors; certified lead inspectors/risk assessors; Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, professional geologists and hydrogeologists, as well as additional engineering technicians, scientists, and compliance specialists. We offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Competitive salary based on value of skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 100% ESOP Company Ownership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
Salary range $80-$100k dependent on experience
Please forward a resume and cover letter to SigmaHR@thesigmagroup.comAffirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer