Survey - Internship #2143WThis job is available in our Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison or Waukesha office.
Finding the right fit:
Ayres is looking to add a purpose-driven student to grow with our team. Internships are meant to be resume-boosting experiences that allow you to test drive your future career. We’ll give you that and so much more! An internship with Ayres will lead to meaningful work that supports your future career, provide you with tools and resources to be successful, and mentors who are passionate about the industry. We expect our interns to have confidence, be adaptable, always work hard and be a team player. This position is expected to last from mid-May to mid-August, 2021. We look forward to reviewing your application and meeting you.
On any given day, you'll:
- Working toward a two-year associate degree in Land Surveying/Civil Engineering Technology or a four-year degree in Land Surveying.
- Adhering to OSHA and required safety practices.
- Physical requirements include walking over uneven terrain and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable means of transportation to travel to the office and project sites.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Previous survey or drafting experience.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, People with DisabilitiesAccessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.