Position: Survey Crew Chief
Location: New Brighton, MN
Egan, Field & Nowak has an immediate opening in our New Brighton office for a full-time Survey Crew Chief for projects located primarily in the Twin Cities metro area. The Survey Crew Chief position is responsible for a team that performs ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys and Construction Staking on a variety of projects for residential, commercial and energy clients. We currently utilize Trimble GPS/Total Station/Scanning Equipment and Wingtra drones along with Trimble Business Center, Civil 3D, StarNet and Pix 4D software packages.
· A minimum of five years total survey experience, two of which as a Survey Crew Chief.
· Knowledge of Trimble GPS and robotic hardware, Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center.
· Experience performing boundary research and ability to execute field staking.
· Ability to read and interpret construction plans.
· Ability to work with design engineers, clients, safety officers and the public.
· Applicant must have valid driver’s license.
· A motor vehicle record (MVR) check along with drug screening is a standard condition of employment.
· Ability to work as a 1-person survey crew or lead a 2-person survey crew.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical and Dental Plan
- 401 (k) with company safe harbor contribution
- Personal Time-off benefits
- End-of-year bonus based on firm profitability
- Salary: Negotiable
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Kim Hanson, email@example.com or resumes may be sent to our corporate office:
Egan, Field & Nowak, Inc.
475 Old Highway 8 NW, Suite 200
New Brighton, MN 55112
Egan, Field & Nowak, Inc. (EFN) is Minnesota’s most experienced land surveying company. Our tradition of excellence began in 1872 with J.E. Egan’s first office near the banks of the Mississippi River. Today, EFN is providing a variety of surveying services for residential, commercial and energy projects throughout the central United States. EFN has offices in New Brighton, MN and Omaha, NE.