LandTech Surveying, LLC is a Southeastern Wisconsin based business that provides professional surveying and land planning services to Landowners, Contractors, Developers, Engineering firms, Architectural firms, Utility Companies, and Municipalities. LandTech has a wide variety of project experience including residential, commercial and industrial surveying along with roadway and construction staking. LandTech’s goal is to be our Clients’ first choice for all their land surveying needs.
LandTech uses the latest field equipment and surveying software to ensure the client has quality results. We strive for professionalism and a commitment to long-term relationships.
Under the supervision and direction of a Professional Land Surveyor the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Perform a variety of in-office tasks associated with land surveying and support the survey operations in all facets of drafting and mapping.
- Use of CAD to draft all types of surveys
- Conduct research to obtain the appropriate public documents from various sources.
- Interpretation and understanding of field notes, sketches, legal descriptions, mapping, and land/real estate terminology.
- Field setup for various construction staking projects (new homes, curb and gutter, roads, utilities, etc.)
- Management and improving CAD templates
- Create survey data reports in various forms: Word, Excel, etc.
- High School diploma with 2 years of surveying experience, or 2 year associate’s degree or 4 year degree in land surveying.
- Candidate must possess a strong sense of self-motivation, responsibility and a willingness to learn and advance in the career.
- Must have good communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be able to read construction plans.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- $16.00+ starting pay (Based on experience level)
- Personal time off
- 401(k) with Company Match
This candidate should have a desire to improve and expand their current surveying knowledge and experience. If interested in the above position, please submit a resume and cover letter to John Downing at email@example.com