Job Category: Land Surveyor
Department: Highway/Roadway/Bridge – Transportation
Experience: 5+ years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Highly motivated, qualified and client service-oriented surveyor specializing in roadway/highway/bridge transportation surveying
- Experience in the following areas: Transportation Projects, Topographic and Construction Surveying, Boundary and Control Surveying, ALTA/ACSM Surveys, and etc.
- Working on one and two-person survey crews utilizing GPS, robotic total stations, Unmanned Aeriel Systems, and terrestrial based scanners
- Processing field data, drafting and assisting with the preparation of documents
- Interact and communicate effectively with design team members, clients and other agencies
Preferred Degree in Civil Engineering or Survey
- 5+ years of surveying experience
- Land Surveyor in Training a polus
- PE license a plus
- Knowledge of Trimble GPS Systems a Plus
- Good decision making skills, flexibility, focus on quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word and Power Point) and CADD (MicroStation preferred)
Compensation - Commensurate with experience
If you are a career oriented, highly motivated individual, interested in being part of a growing firm, we want to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and growth opportunities. Bloom Companies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.