PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR
Stevens Point (Will assist w/ relocation if needed)
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
· Management of the survey department, including its staff, equipment and workload.
· Develop proposals and estimates for land survey, topographic survey and construction staking clients.
· Perform survey field work, including site topographic survey, boundary survey and construction staking.
· Ability to operate GPS, robotic total station and other types of survey equipment.
· Assisting and collaborating with project managers and design staff with the development of design, bidding and construction documents
· Drafting surveys
· Ability to analyze and solve problems in the field.
· Effective communication and coordination with clients, consultants and project management team for effective and successful project completion.
· Ability to successfully coordinate and comply with Municipalities, Counties and Sate for successfully development and approval of ALTA/ACSM land title survey, boundary survey and subdivision plat.
Requirements of the candidate and position:
· PLS license in the state of WI
· Travel as required for the project
· Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office software.
· Associate degree or bachelor degree in a relative field desired
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience for the position
· Ability to communicate and coordinate with clients
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills
· Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds of equipment.
· Valid driver’s license
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Terrance P. Brown
The Charles River Group
(715) 845 -9866
Last modified: 31 Mar 2022 10:29 AM | Deleted user