Last update: 14 Mar 2017
- Priodically review WSLS publications including books and brochures and recommend additional outreach publications.
- Contact media including TV stations and newspapers to announce newsworthy events.
- Watch for upcoming public events in which WSLS can use its information booth.
- Determine the feasibility and cost of society advertising through various media.
- Explore a future calendar project.
- Work with the Website Committee to publicize WSLS events and update the calendar.
- Communicate with related professional associations for opportunities to establish liaison relationships such as land information associations, geospatial associations, Realtors Association, Wisconsin Bar Association, to name a few.
- Explore opportunities to increase awareness of the surveying profession in middle and high school students.
- Coordinate outreach efforts for National Surveyors Week
WSLS Brochures and information sheets